Webinar: opportunities in Noida, India
- Date 12 December 2020
- Time 10:00 - 11:00
More about event
On November 12th Noida will be at the heart of the webinar series ‘Promising Cities for International Business’. This webinar will give you insight into the promising sectors that Noida, India offers.
Noida is a census town in the Gautam Buddha Nagar district of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The city is a planned city and was built in the 1970s to accommodate the strong population growth of Delhi.
During this webinar the city will be presented with a short video, promising sectors will be discussed, export and import opportunities will be discussed as well as the way of doing business and how to get in touch with a reliable business partner.
- Short introduction by Mr Evert Jan Schouwstra, WTC Leeuwarden
- Presenting Noida video
- Presentation about Noida:
- Geographical location, how trade started, import and export and industries
- WTC Noida: What is our role in trade?
- Relationship between India and the Netherlands