Webinar: ‘Agrifood Tech in India: Disruptions & Opportunities’
- Date 6 October 2021
- Time 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Larive International
More about event
Big data, market linkage models, farming as a service, and IoT enabled technological development. These are some of the areas Indian Agriculture Technology start-ups are focusing on, to support the country’s growing demand for horticulture, dairy, and livestock produce. The rise of modern trade and e-commerce brings with it several disruptions and opportunities on which we will shine a light during our webinar.
The webinar will act as a thought-starter where we aim to:
1. Give an overview of the Agrifood, Agriculture and Food Technology space in India.
2. Deep-dive into potential opportunity and collaboration spaces for Dutch companies.
3. Share examples of disruptors/innovators that are changing the emerging Agrifood Tech landscape in India.
- Michiel van Erkel, Agricultural Counsellor at the Netherlands Embassy in India.
- Mark Kahn, Managing Partner & Co-founder at Omnivore.
- Ishira Mehta, Food and Agriculture Expert at Sannam S4.