MDBC: KPMG 2020 Budget Briefing
- Date 31 October 2019 - 20 October 2020
- Time 02:00 - 13:20
- Location Bandar Utama
- Malaysian Dutch Business Council
- Entrance 50,00 MYR
More about event
Dear MDBC members,
The Government’s 2020 Budget was announced on Friday, 11 October. MDBC member, KPMG invites you to their annual in – depth analysis of the main changes and developments, specifically for MDBC members. Let the experts provide you with a better understanding of the new Budget, learn the highlights, and have the opportunity to ask them questions directly on the 2020 Budget, as well as how it will affect you and your organization.
Date: Thursday, 31 October 2019
Time: 09:00 – 12:00 hrs
Venue: KPMG Tower, Bandar Utama
09:00 – 09:30 hrs: Registration
09:30 – 11:30 hrs: Briefing on the 2019 Budget
11:30 – 12:00 hrs: Networking
12:00 hrs: End of Program
* Registration is subject to a first come, first served basis due to space constraints.
* We will be able to accept one (1) registration per MDBC member company; additional representatives will be placed on a wait list.
* Please feel free to also inform your colleagues from the Finance / Accounting department.
* This is a FOC event for members. As a courtesy to the organizer who is making preparations for handouts and refreshments, please honor your registration or send a replacement in case of last minute unavailability.
To register, you can click on the button below (to register online), or fill in the reply slip and return it to the MDBC Secretariat by e mail at email@example.com no later than Friday, 25 October 2019 (12 noon). All registered guests will receive our re – confirmation latest by Wednesday, 30 October 2019 with venue details; Please contact us if you do not receive this confirmation. By clicking and registering online, you acknowledge the event guidelines.
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,
Tel: +603 – 2722 8335