MDBC / Eurocham: ICW Sustainability Leaders 2020
- Date 18 August 2020 - 19 August 2020
- Time 09:00 - 06:00
More about event
The Europa Awards for Sustainability is the annual flagship event of EuroCham Malaysia (ECM). Over the years, the event has seen several MDBC members as winners, some of whom have already had a ‘warm – up’ session during the MDBC Innovation & Sustainability Awards 1 – 2 months earlier! ECM, in collaboration with MDBC, is organizing “ICW: Sustainability Leaders 2020”; an informative event bringing back the Award winners to share their insights with a wider audience. This year, the event is happening virtually and will be spread over two webinar sessions taking place on consecutive days.
Session 1: Tuesday, 18 August (15:00 – 16:30 hrs)
Session 2: Wednesday, 19 August (10:30 – 12:00 hrs)
Save the dates now and join industry experts as they share their winning projects and initiatives. Presentations will cover their respective categories: Best Sustainability Reporting, Best Innovation in Sustainability, Best Social Impact, Best Environment Impact, and Best Sustainability Leader.
The Award winners will be divided among these 2 sessions (final line – up to be communicated at a later date):
* Best Innovation in Sustainability: Sime Darby Plantation Berhad
* Best Sustainability Leader: Annemarieke de Haan (General Manager, Unilever Malaysia & Singapore)
* Best Environment Impact (SME): Bluebee Technologies Sdn Bhd
* Best Environment Impact (Large): DRB – HICOM Environmental Services Sdn Bhd
* Best Social Impact (SME): The Lost Food Project
* Best Social Impact (Large): Bank Rakyat
* Best Sustainability Reporting: Hap Seng Plantation Berhad
The sessions will be complemented by additional insights from the United Nations, Deloitte, and WWF.
* The above agenda and speakers are subject to change.
You may check for updates on the events page at https://www.mdbc.com.my/event/mdbc-eurocham-icw-sustainability-leaders-2020/.
** For event registration guidelines, please click here.