Covid-19 Briefing - August 10 session
- Date 10 August 2021
- Time 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Dutch Business Association In Vietnam (DBAV)
More about event
Recently, the authorities in key manufacturing hubs in the South of Vietnam, have issued orders requiring manufacturers to either create a production bubble or stop production until further notice. Is this force majeure or a change of circumstances? Ms. Minh Nguyen, Senior Associate, and Head of Dispute Resolution at ACSV Legal will share her insights on this matter during our next Covid-19 Briefing.
Also joining as a keynote speaker, Jef Peeters, CEO of the Hanoi French Hospital will state a few facts about the vaccination for French expats.
Guido van Rooy, DBAV Executive Director will lead the briefing, but feel free to bring your own information and discuss:
- Covid-19 Situational Analysis in Vietnam
- Vaccination Campaign & News Update
- Updates on lobbying efforts from DBAV + EuroCham
- Covid-19 Entry Service Information + Q&A
See you on Tuesday, August 10 at 2 PM Vietnam time (9 AM NL time)
More information about the speaker:
Jef Peeters, Chief Executive Officer & General Director at Hanoi French Hospital is a transformation leader in Healthcare & Life Sciences:
- business development/growth strategy alignment in the business of healthcare
- return-to-growth & turn-around in care providers and services
- business/ start-up coaching in HCIT, med-tec and innovative care models
- investor/ PE advisory/ industry expert across healthcare business models
Minh Nguyen, Senior Associate and Head of Dispute Resolution has more than 10 years of working experience in arbitration and litigation, as well as M&A and corporate, mergers and acquisitions, labour and intellectual property for various top-tier international law firms.
- Awardee of the prestigious Fulbright Scholarship
- Worked as Legal Compliance Manager in the SEA&NZ Business Unit of the largest brewing company in the world
- Registered arbitrator at the Pacific International Arbitration Centre in Vietnam